The Apple Ipad

posted by Femzel Washington , Friday 1/29/2010




You better believe I'm copping this joint. The apple Ipad is basically a full sized Iphone, that I must have... matter fact its better. Best thing about this joint is its actually dropping with an affordable price... starting @ 499. Of course thats the low end model, the one I'm more than likely going to get is the one thats a lil over 800. Well, atleast my shorty is!

The Ipads are set to release in March (Wi-Fi only) and the 3g with Wifi start shipping in April.

Here's a pricing breakdown:

16gb are $499 (with Wifi) and $629 (with Wifi + 3g)
32gb are $599 (with Wifi) and $729 (with Wifi + 3g)
64gb are $699 (with Wifi) and $829 (with Wifi + 3g)

My question is do I still need a macbook? One thing the ipad doesnt have is a CD-rom to burn and import CDs... hmmm??

3 Response to "The Apple Ipad"

PerfectCL12 Says:
This comment has been removed by the author.
PerfectCL12 Says:

I think u would still need the MacBook... Although the iPad is definitely the innovation for the future, not having a CD-ROM drive can inhibit one from achieving alot. Some files are just easier to view/share using CDs as opposed to e-mail and importing/exporting/downloading/uploading....

Point is…don't discard your laptops and cell phones yet!!!! While I agree the iPad is clearly leaving the thickest skid mark on the wave of technology, it unfortunately can not do everything... 

Post a Comment



I put videos I create on Vimeo. You can see my profile.