Artist to Look Out For: Lorenzo "Artist" Pickett

posted by ketsyap2489 , Thursday 8/12/2010

Who is Lorenzo "Artist" Pickett? Born & raised in Jersey City, Lorenzo is an Artist,Poet, and Photo Enthusiast. I believe that Lorenzo will be one of the premiere all around artists representing New Jersey. What I like about about Lorenzo as an artist is that he just doesn't focus on one genre alone but God blessed him with the ability to do so many types of art and I can definitely appreciate that.

I met Lorenzo 2-3 years ago at a fashion show and ever since than I have been supporting his movement, he is a great friend to me. I'm so proud of him, don't forget to check him out http://www.toocreativewithin.com/.

This video is a step by step on how he construct an abstract painting.. remember to check out his youtube page.. www.youtube.com/lp22hot

2 Response to "Artist to Look Out For: Lorenzo "Artist" Pickett"

nana Says:

thats my fav artist

Planet Koda Says:

Love the blog!
the art is amzing!


PlanetKoda.blogspot.com

Post a Comment



I put videos I create on Vimeo. You can see my profile.